Tuesday, August 30, 2011

08.30.11 - SNOB


Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that LAPSE has been selected to another festival. Oddly enough, we will be taking part in another festival with a great acronym for a name! LAPSE will be playing this year's edition of SNOB, The Somewhat North Of Boston Film Festival! I am very excited to have been selected to play another festival. SNOB is held in Concord, NH on Sept. 15 - 18.

From the SNOB website:

"The SNOB Film Festival is a grassroots effort to showcase and support independent filmmaking. It strives to bring films to the area that local audiences might not otherwise see.

The SNOB (Somewhat North of Boston) Film Festival began in 2002 and takes place in Concord NH."

More info: snobfilmfestival.com

We will be receiving screening information soon and I will post it on here and the Facebook page as soon as it becomes available. I am planning on attending right now, so let me know if you are thinking about going and hopefully we can work some details out. It should be a good time.

Once again, I really want to thank everyone who helped make the film happen. I'm extremely proud of the piece that we came up with and it couldn't have happened without everyone's support.

Details to follow.

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment